Outdoor Flea Control
Outdoor Flea Control
Fleas are a natural component of the environment habitually living in the fur of wild animals. Although fleas have their place in the environment they’re an undesirable guest in your home and yard. Chemical-based products help you dispose of fleas but can have an adverse effect on plants, animals and your family. You may be able to have a successful outdoor flea control with home remedies for killing them. Home remedies dispose of fleas with no use of chemical additives.
- Flea control treatment
- Spray bottle
- 2 tbsp. dish-washing detergent
- Apply the flea control treatment around flea-infested pet areas, on your patio and patio furniture, as well as anywhere else outdoors that fleas have been spotted.
- Pour 2 tbsp. dish-washing detergent into a spray bottle. Fill the remainder of the spray bottle with water. Shake the solution to mix.
- Kill outdoor fleas with soap water. Spray fleas control treatment with the soapy water. Treat flea-infested patio furniture cushions and pillows with the soap solution to kill fleas on the spot. Keep your soapy spray bottle handy on your patio for repeated use.
- Also, a good natural option is to Dampen cotton balls with lemongrass essential oil and place them underneath outdoor pet bedding and around your outdoor living space. Lemongrass oil repels fleas and drives them out of living areas while you’re in the process of killing them.
- Use these outdoor flea control steps every four to six weeks to make sure all the fleas are killed.
- Substitute flea control products, lavender or peppermint oils to repel fleas.
- After the flea control treatment, then, place a couple of drops of lavender, lemongrass or peppermint oil on your dog’s collar to keep fleas away. Natural Flea Control products.
See Auckland Steam n Dry’s reviews. To get a guaranteed flea control. Call 0800 199 399, or email us. Auckland Steam n Dry owner Graeme Stephens is a flea control pests licenced handler. Certified pests Flea control applicator, and, IICRC 2001 Master Restoration Technician. Servicing North Shore, South, East, West Auckland City.